narcolepsy?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on

Is there any help I can get for going to school with narcolepsy? It's to the point where I choose not to go to the majority of the lectures, from being useless when I'm constantly trying to stay awake, and just try to teach my self from home and only show up for quizzes and tests. But that's hasn't even been working lately because I won't make it through the test with a clear mind. A test last term, I sort of tutored a couple friends who had trouble with a certain class; despite that it was me who was teaching them, they aced the test, I failed. Work is getting increasingly hard every season; even when I'm fortunate enough to have a boss who gives me the ability to make my own schedule, it'll often take me 16-18 hours to get 10 on the clock. It's pretty much living half a life where that half is focused on either work or school, but not both at the same time. I do take medication, but that's typically around $500-600 when the insurance doesn't cover it, and I'll only be on my mom's insurance for another couple years so I have no clue what will happen then? So my question is are there any resources available for this? Thanks

Add new comment

Find Out If I Qualify for Benefits!