Navigating the Social Security Disability System is no easy task. You will undoubtedly have numerous questions when filling out necessary paperwork and going through the appeal’s process. You may find these resources helpful when applying for disability benefits.
- Social Security Disability – Frequently Asked Questions
A list of common questions that arise among disability applicants.
- Social Security Disability Tips
A list of tips to give your disability claim the highest chance of approval.
- Social Security Disability Medical Conditions
A list of medical conditions that potentially qualify for disability along with an explanation of how to apply for disability with each condition.
- Glossary of SSD Terms
A list of terms related to Social Security Disability
- Social Security Attorneys by City
Get more information about hiring a disability attorney in your area.
- Social Security Disability Resources by City
Get more information about health clinics in your area where you can obtain the necessary medical evidence to prove your disability.
- Can I work with my Condition
This section contains more information on how your medical condition affects your ability to perform work related activities.
- Social Security Disability by Occupation
This section contains information on how to qualify for Social Security Disability by occupation.
- Handicap and Disabled Parking Permits
Get more information about how to apply for handicap parking permits in each state.
- Social Security Disability Top 5's
Our "Top 5" articles will give you and your family more information on the most commonly disabling conditions, claimants with the highest chance of approval, and how an attorney or advocate can help.
- Social Security Disability Help Sheet
A comprehensive guide on how to apply for benefits and how to medically or technically qualify for benefits.
- Disability Benefits Calculator
Find out approximately how much monthly benefits you could be eligible to receive.