Claim status

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on

Is there a website where you can check the status of my claim

Kandi (not verified)

In reply to by Anonymous (not verified)

Thu, 11/21/2019 - 13:31 Permalink

A medical decision has been made and we are working to process your benefit application.

mts

In reply to by Kandi (not verified)

Tue, 11/26/2019 - 17:09 Permalink

Hi Kandi,

This means that they are now determining if you meet the technical qualifications for your application. This includes your work history.

Anonymous (not verified)
Fri, 01/05/2018 - 16:54 Permalink

I went and spoke to a repersenative and they said I was approved but haven't heard anything else what does that mean?

Bryan

Mon, 01/08/2018 - 16:04 Permalink

Hi there,
You may receive an award letter in the next few months. Hang in there!

Brenda (not verified)
Sat, 01/06/2018 - 11:05 Permalink

Hello I just looked online and there a decision made i do have a lawyer working in this on the SSID says denied this one I did w/o a lawyer but the SSD SAYS WORKING TO PROCESS YOUR BENEFIT APP. SO DOES THAT MEAN I GOT DENIED FOR BOTH THE SSD PART WAS THREW THE LAWYER . SO DOES THIS MEAN BAD NEWS FOR BOTH ??

Bryan

In reply to by Brenda (not verified)

Mon, 01/08/2018 - 16:10 Permalink

Hi there,
I really could not say, if the SSA indicates that they're processing your application it may not say anything about whether your case is approved or not.

Elephantindrooom (not verified)
Tue, 01/09/2018 - 22:43 Permalink

My opinion, i think its always a good sign when your examiner try's to make contact with you during this process. My experience is when the examiner is so quiet and hard to reach on top of if on SSA website' you are able to again view your "estimated benefits" these are signs of denials.

Megan (not verified)
Fri, 01/12/2018 - 00:14 Permalink

Mine says processing but I got a card in the mail so is that a good sign that I got approved

Lena (not verified)
Mon, 01/15/2018 - 19:49 Permalink

Your appeal for Disability benefits is currently processing What does this mean?

Eric

In reply to by Lena (not verified)

Tue, 01/16/2018 - 09:20 Permalink

Hi Lena,
I really could not say, if the SSA indicates that they're processing your application it may not say anything about whether your case is approved or not.

Mechelle (not verified)
Tue, 01/16/2018 - 22:39 Permalink

Hello my message read;
Appeal Under Review

A medical decision has been made and we are working to process your decision. A Social Security Representative may contact you directly if we need any additional documents or information. What does this mean? I hope it’s positive!!

Eric

In reply to by Mechelle (not verified)

Wed, 01/17/2018 - 09:42 Permalink

Hi Mechelle,

Sounds like they are reviewing your decision. You should hear back from them in the near future!

Anonymous (not verified)
Mon, 01/22/2018 - 15:45 Permalink

What does it mean when my status says your appeal for disability is currently being processed???

Eric

Mon, 01/22/2018 - 16:36 Permalink

Hi There,

christy (not verified)
Wed, 01/24/2018 - 10:53 Permalink

So I was denied SSi as of today and the claim for SSD has just disappeard , no decision . No notes, nothing. It still says they can't calculate potential benifits. Why would the ssd claim not be there? At least still processing, or have a decision also??

Add new comment

Find Out If I Qualify for Benefits!