Representative Payee

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 02/20/2013 - 19:25

How do I become a representative payee for my sister receiving SSI. THe local mental health group is now the representative payee. SInce my mother passed away in December, I now have time to help my sister and be her representative payee.

What are the procedures?
WHat form do I fill out?

Lauri (not verified)
Fri, 08/30/2019 - 01:18 Permalink

I just became my God sons payee.The lady at the SSI office told me that July bennifits would come in a check for August ( which it did) and then before the first of Sept I would recieve his bank card and paper work ect. It has not came yet and its the end of the month whats up with it


In reply to by Lauri (not verified)

Fri, 08/30/2019 - 11:57 Permalink

Hi Lauri,

Because we are not affiliated with the SSA, that is not something we would know the answer to! I'd suggest you call the SSA and see why you haven't received it yet.

Add new comment