Looking for someone who was approved for benefits!

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on

Hi everyone!

My name is Deanna, and I work for Social Security Disability Help. I would LOVE to have an interview with someone who successfully navigated the SSA's system and is now receiving benefits. I think you would have a lot of great information to share with other people who visit this site!

If you were approved and would be willing to speak with me, respond here with the best way to contact you!

Thank you so much,
Deanna

Angel Kent (not verified)
Sun, 08/28/2016 - 09:22 Permalink

Fought for over 10 years after being hit by car as pedestrian, in coma for a month, severe back and short term memory loss. Answer any questions I can.

Bryan

In reply to by Angel Kent (not verified)

Wed, 08/31/2016 - 10:09 Permalink

Thank you for offering to share your story! We'll be in touch if we need any additional information.

Bobby Geyer (not verified)
Tue, 09/13/2016 - 14:41 Permalink

Hi Deanna, I've been on SSI since 1992, the first 2appilcations denied, the 3rd time was the charm haha. I hired a lawyer and was approved. If I can help you, maybe you can help me too, I have area questions you might be able to help me with. A little about my condition. I had 10 ( and that's not a typo) back operations, I'm dew for another one soon. Also 5hernia surgeries. And I've been fighting with SSI ever since so you can contact me there I will give you my cell number. Hope to hear from you. Thank you Bobby

Add new comment

Find Out If I Qualify for Benefits!