You are here

Roswell, GA Social Security Attorney

When a disability drastically affects your ability to live a normal life, it can also make it hard to earn a living. When the economy is going through a slump, this means that as a disabled individual, you are competing with more people for fewer jobs. Perhaps you had a great career before your disability forced you to quit, or you are past the point of being able to start up an entirely new career path but still not eligible for normal Social Security Disability benefits.

Whatever your individual situation, if a disability has drastically impacted your life, you may be eligible for the SSA’s Social Security Disability Insurance or Supplemental Security Income. Even if you are eligible, getting approved for benefits is very difficult without the help of a Roswell Social Security Disability attorney. Roswell disability lawyers who specialize in SSDI cases have made it their mission to help deserving people receive the assistance they need.

To speak with a local disability attorney or advocate, fill out a free disability review today.

Roswell, Georgia is a city full of a rich history dating back to the early 1800s. The founder, Roswell King, built one of the largest cotton mills in the area, which drew in investors and families to settle and develop the area. In modern day, Roswell is a wealthy city of over 80,000 in Atlanta’s suburbs. Many of the historical buildings from Roswell King’s era still stand; Roswell is also the location of former President Theodore Roosevelt’s mother’s childhood home.

Rich in history and economy, Roswell was nominated for the top 100 places to live in the United States, as well as listed among the safest places to live. Top careers in Roswell are management, professionals, administrators, sales, retail, and service industries. Roswell’s proximity to Atlanta allows it to draw from its rich economy as the seat of major U.S. Fortune 500 companies and international corporations.

Applying for Roswell Social Security Disability Benefits

Roswell is a great place to live for those who want access to the economic opportunities of Atlanta while maintaining the safety and upper class feel of a more suburban area. Even in a diverse and strong economy like the greater Atlanta area, there are people who are not as privileged, often regardless of work ethic or education levels.

Of Roswell’s working class, 10% are disabled. Thankfully, due to the sheer volume of the Atlanta job market, 75% of these people are able to remain employed in spite of their disabling condition. But that still leaves 25% that likely have no source of income, and without the assistance of friends, family, and the government, can find themselves in very bad financial situations.

If you are one of these individuals who are in desperate need of assistance due to your severely disabling condition, there is help available from the Social Security Administration’s SSDI program with the assistance of a Roswell Social Security Disability lawyer. This program is a benefit for people exactly like you – honest, hard-working individuals who have found themselves unable to help themselves, perhaps for the first time in their lives.

Hiring a Roswell Disability Attorney

Navigating the complex SSDI qualification requirements can be intimidating to anyone, so it is recommended that you let a highly experienced Roswell Social Security Disability attorney guide you. With their help, you can rest assured that SSDI benefits will be granted without delay or hassle. In some circumstances, your attorney can help you enter an interim assistance agreement to help meet their financial needs.

A Roswell Social Security lawyer based in Fulton County will also handle cases in the counties of DeKalb, Douglas, Cobb, Coweta, Forsyth, Gwinnett, Carroll, Clayton and Fayette, including the cities of Alpharetta, Atlanta, College Park, East Point, Fairburn, Hapeville, Mountain Park, Palmetto, Union City, Avondale Estates, Chamblee, Clarkston, Doraville, Stone Mountain, Douglasville, Lithia Springs, Bonanza, Jonesboro, Carrollton, Temple, Grantville, Marietta, and Powder Springs.

 
Free Disability Evaluation
Case Questionaire
Contact Information
(* required)