The process of applying for Social Security Disability is no easy task. Most people are not approved until their hearing and in some states it can take up to 2 years to have a hearing scheduled.
If visitors to your blog or website have questions regarding SSD, we would be more than happy to provide you with the relevant information.
If you would like more information, simply email the following info to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The URL of your website or your blog.
- What you would like the article to be about:
- The General Application Process
- Overviews of either one of the programs (SSDI or SSI)
- Qualifying for SSD with a specific disabling condition
If your readers have any specific questions related to Social Security Disability, please feel free to send your readers to our forum. At the forum, they will have their questions answered by fellow SSD claimants or by one of our writers.
Please direct all questions to Ram Meyyappan (email@example.com).