Help with benefits

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 05/27/2014 - 08:50

My sister has physical and mental conditions affecting her ability to find employment. She was caregiver for our parents during their terminal life medical conditions, now she is alone in parents home and is in need of financial help. She has not worked outside of caring for our parents for more than a decade. Is there a way to get her state help being that she is almost out of inheritance money? Who can we speak to from state to get her the support she needs? Please any help is appreciated.

Add new comment