You are here

Representative Payee

1 post / 0 new
Representative Payee

I would like to know how to stop being the representative payee for my son. He is has cut all contact with me and I am no longer able to oversee his medical appointments, medications, or how he uses his money. I am not sure if he is even in the state anymore. I heard that he was moving out of state.

Add new comment