Do I Qualify?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on

My name is Kevin, and I am 19 years old. I've suffered from personality disorders for as long as I can remember. They've effected me so severely, I was not able to complete high school. I've also suffered from depression as a result of my family being broken apart at a young age. My family never had the money or time to bring me to a doctor, and I have no medical ducomentation proving that I have depression, other than a couple anti depressant prescriptions I've received over the years, all of which did nothing to help, considering I have no income to continue taking the medication. And I'm not quite sure if those prescriptions are enough to make me eligible. I really need help. I can't get a job because my personality disorders make me extremely tense and being around people and talking to people makes me feel very awkward and I can hardly put a sentence together. These disosrders and my depression, and the fact that I have not finished school, is making it impossible for me to make a future for myself. Can someone please tell me if I qualify for disability? I have hesitated to apply for disability for years, but my mental disorders are ruining my life, and nobody will help me.

Add new comment

Find Out If I Qualify for Benefits!