how good are my odds?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on

I am a 30 year old female. at 4 I was diagnosed with as he, at 15 major depressive disorder, I was diagnosed at 17 with antisocial disorder, borderline personality disorder, undersocilised conduct disorder, intermittent explosive disorder, complex tactile imperception bilateral upper extremities, simple dexterity deficits. by the age of 22 I was having severe issues dealing with others and the outside world. in 2009 I was hospitalized repeatedly for suicide attempts and diagnosed as bipolar, major depressive and borderline. I applied for benefits in 2007 &2009 and was denied both times and gave up both times. at the end of 2012 I was hospitalized again for suicidal behavior and once again applied for benefits. in 2013 my apartment was broken into and I walked in. I was beaten with a brick and sustained an orbital blow out and a subderal hematoma with a significant midline shift. since then I have been diagnosed as having post dismissive syndrome, post trauma headache, chronic regenial pain syndrome, and I'm now legally blind. I have a chronic headache it never goes away. it feels like the koolaid man is inside my head trying to escape. it throbs, it pounds, it burns on a good day my pain level is at a 7. on a bad day I can't get out of bed. nothing gives me relief. I have weird little black holes in my vision like little pin pricks. I have issues with balance and fall quite frequently. I have numbness and weakness on my left side. sometimes my left leg doesn't do what my brain tells it to and I end up tripping over my own 2 feet. I wear sunglass even at night because light triggers my headaches to spike, high frequency noises. I've had seizures usually after my head aches spike. I've been prescribed a cane to help with my balance issues. I've had eegs that show the damage to my brain. I rarely leave my apartment because being outside is almost intolorable. I can't even watch a movie and understand what's going on. I don't actually watch it it's back ground noise. I'm praying to go God that I finally win my case. do y'all think I stand a chance?

Add new comment

Find Out If I Qualify for Benefits!