Direct Deposit

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 04/14/2011 - 09:15

I currently receive SSI for my middle son, it comes to me in the form of a check. How do I get this to be direct deposit into my checking account?


In reply to by Anonymous (not verified)

Tue, 02/06/2018 - 16:28 Permalink

Hi there,
If you are receiving those benefits for your son, you may want to keep them in a separate account to ensure proper tracking of your spending of those benefits on your son's behalf.

Anonymous (not verified)
Fri, 02/02/2018 - 17:40 Permalink

When you receive your NETSPEND card in the mail don't you have to contact Disability office so they know the account number and routing number for direct deposit so don't get paper check?


In reply to by Anonymous (not verified)

Tue, 02/06/2018 - 16:38 Permalink

HI there,
You may want to do so as the SSA would need that information to do direct deposits.

Melissa (not verified)
Fri, 02/02/2018 - 20:00 Permalink

My daughter just turned 18 and got her 1st survivors benefits check. She doesn't have her own bank account nor does she have an id to cash it. Can i deposit her check into my bank account wich is the same account that was used for her checks before she turned 18


In reply to by Melissa (not verified)

Tue, 02/06/2018 - 16:40 Permalink

Hi Melissa,
It may be a good idea to keep benefits and other funds separate so that you would be better able to track the use of those funds.

Jack (not verified)
Fri, 02/02/2018 - 22:34 Permalink

My SSD direct deposit went to the wrong account. My online account shows it been paid to the right bank but wrong account number


In reply to by Jack (not verified)

Tue, 02/06/2018 - 16:42 Permalink

HI Jack,
You may want to contact the SSA regarding this, they may have made an error on their end, you may also want to contact your bank as it is also possible they have made a routing error.

emad gendi (not verified)
Sat, 02/03/2018 - 02:04 Permalink

I need direct deposit from my to my account

Sabrina A Seals (not verified)
Thu, 02/08/2018 - 11:07 Permalink

Checking about Cathy seals ssi payment to her netspend we talk to you'll last week can you let me no what,s going on


In reply to by Sabrina A Seals (not verified)

Thu, 02/08/2018 - 15:04 Permalink

Hi Sabrina,

We aren't affiliated with the SSA, so we cannot assist you with that. You can call the SSA at 1-800-772-1213

Anonymous (not verified)
Fri, 02/16/2018 - 12:17 Permalink

How long does it take too get my express pay card in the mail


In reply to by Anonymous (not verified)

Thu, 02/22/2018 - 11:15 Permalink

Hi there,
I'm sorry, but I unfortunately do not have a good answer for that! Many people report receiving it within a week though.

Hope (not verified)
Sat, 02/24/2018 - 01:21 Permalink

How can I check if I’m still my sons payee for next month if he’s a minor

Tommy (not verified)
Mon, 02/26/2018 - 06:49 Permalink

Hi. I've been tryi to change my address& set up direct deposit for my son & my benefits. I am disabled. Well every time I try to set up "MY SOCIAL SECURITY" account, or keeps telling me my info isn't correct. I'm putting all the rift info in but it says they can't verify who I am. Does anyone know how I can get it fixed so I can create a account???? HELP!!!!!

Cedric mcquitter (not verified)
Fri, 03/02/2018 - 00:17 Permalink

I made a mistake on my direct deposit. Whats the time line on my return.


In reply to by Cedric mcquitter (not verified)

Fri, 03/02/2018 - 09:08 Permalink

Hi Cedric,

We are not affiliated with the SSA, so unfortunately we cannot answer that. You may want to call the SSA at 1-800-772-1213.

Anonymous (not verified)
Sat, 03/03/2018 - 10:27 Permalink

I lost my debt do I get my social security benefits now

Add new comment

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.