Need disability form for some one that has no interent!

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 09/09/2011 - 10:11

Pelese give me access to a disability app.

Monica (not verified)
Thu, 11/15/2018 - 13:51 Permalink

How can i print an applicant for someone?

Orlando stoner (not verified)
Tue, 11/27/2018 - 11:33 Permalink

I need a form with my social security number on it so I can get my I'd and fell for ssi


In reply to by Orlando stoner (not verified)

Tue, 11/27/2018 - 15:36 Permalink

Hi Orlando,

You'll need to visit you local SSA office for that. You'll likely need some forms of identification with you to get a copy of your SSN.

Mildred (not verified)
Mon, 03/11/2019 - 22:08 Permalink

Need paperwork sent to me


In reply to by Mildred (not verified)

Wed, 03/13/2019 - 15:45 Permalink

Hi Mildred,

We are not affiliated with the SSA, I would call them at 1-800-772-1213 to see how you can get the paperwork you need!

Kim Hyde-Balwin (not verified)
Fri, 06/07/2019 - 06:02 Permalink

Yes , can you mail me disability paperwork, to fill out!


In reply to by Kim Hyde-Balwin (not verified)

Fri, 06/07/2019 - 15:10 Permalink

Hi Kim,

You need to contact the SSA about that. You can call them at 1-800-772-1213 or visit your local SSA office.

Helen A. Handbasket (not verified)
Tue, 06/11/2019 - 01:45 Permalink

Lovely day ladies and gentleman,
Recently I have been working on an initial disability case for my partner. We have limited resources like many of you ( i.e lack of solid internet, printer). Here are some suggestions that may help.
Most cities have a library. You can access the computer/internet there and print copies ( some charge a few cents per copy). Before you leave for the library, make a list of the forms you may need, questions you want to research and call the library to see how to go about using one of their computers.
Some non-profit agencies can let you use their computers/printers for free. Places like: homeless day centers, community resource centers ( for helps like rent, clothing). See what is in your area.
When it comes to getting your medical records, make it a point to fill out an ROI ( Release of Information) for EACH and EVERY doctors appointment to have those records sent to you. When you order your records in this way, usually it only takes a few sheets of paper and you are not charged. When you order them in bulk say from past records, that can really hit you in the pocket book. You can get your records rather quickly as well. Each state has a law which states how long a facility has to send you records. Here in WA state for example, they have 14 days to get them to you. Always keep copies of your own records and print duplicates for the SSA, etc. That way you have a master record of your own health.
Lastly, read your own medical records. You would be very surprised to find that tests such as an MRI or CT scan can show a wealth of information about the state of your body. Don't expect your doctor to have the time to review every inch of most of your tests. Some tests are specific like and MRI lumbar spine and your doctor will discuss the results of the lumbar only, usually. Even in that it can show your pelvis, stomach, etc. Knowledge is power, so know your body.
Whew, I wrote a lot. I have learned so much in just applying for disability. To much to write here. A sincere good luck to you all.

Dawn (not verified)
Wed, 06/19/2019 - 06:06 Permalink

When I was signing up for disability, it says I need to fo something about my middle name, even though I don't have a middle name what should I do? It won't let me leave it blank or put n/a.


In reply to by Dawn (not verified)

Fri, 06/21/2019 - 12:20 Permalink

Hi Dawn,

I'm not positive, your best bet would be to call the SSA and ask to get an exact answer. You could potentially also try "none" or "NMN", but the best way to get a definitive answer would be to call the SSA and ask what the standard is in this situation.

Rudy j Perez (not verified)
Tue, 03/24/2020 - 09:55 Permalink

Hello my name is Rudy J Perez. I am disabled and in need of my award letter 4 public assistance and tried the online services but cannot get in because my email is all lowercase and records show my email as all caps please I need some assistance I need to get my reward letter 4 bill assistance and for food assistance thank you and appreciate your time


In reply to by Rudy j Perez (not verified)

Thu, 03/26/2020 - 16:18 Permalink

Hi Rudy,

We aren't afflicted with the SSA, so we can't help you with this. I would recommend calling the SSA to see if they can send you another letter or help you get back into your account.

Add new comment

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.