ssdi and incurense clame

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 09/18/2011 - 11:44

my child gets ssdi and was in a car crash the incurence people want to setle and with the med bills payed and pain and suffering the amount they wana give is over the 2000 aloted to have in an acount/cash. how do we get the amount that wana pay and not lose ssdi benifets, what should i do?

Add new comment