SSI and Life changes

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 04/20/2011 - 22:14

I was sent a few forms regarding my health and daily activities and in that packet, there was a number for the person handling my case. I misplaced it. How can I get a hold of this person to report new changes in my life such as new address, marital status, and to ask any questions specifically about my case.

Add new comment