Can they take my taxes for my son's overpayment?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 03/09/2017 - 17:55

I'm a rep for my son who is disabled. He currently does not receive SSI but has in the past. He now has an overpayment. I'm fine with making payment arrangements but didn't think about this when I filed my tax return. I haven't heard anything yet but just looking for answers if anyone has any experience.

Add new comment