On SSDI question that I can't find, please help

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 05/16/2011 - 19:54

I need to find information on where it says something like this
"Can I receive SSD along with Child Support?" and
"Can my kids under me receive SSD along with Child Support?"

Let me know, Many Thanks.....

johnny wechsler (not verified)
Mon, 07/10/2017 - 10:55 Permalink

how do i reinstate benifits due to incarceration ?


In reply to by johnny wechsler (not verified)

Tue, 07/11/2017 - 12:17 Permalink

Hi Johnny,

If your SSDI or SSI benefits were suspended because you were in prison, you can request for Social Security to reinstate your benefits. You’ll need to contact the SSA and provide a copy of your release document.


Add new comment