Parent getting SSDI for adult(Child)

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 08/14/2017 - 18:36

Hi, my 22 year old son lives with his Dad. He does not receive SSDI. But I think he should. Is there a way I can apply for him, tho he is living with his Dad? Also, his Dad lost his SS card, how do we get a new one? Thanks.

Wed, 08/16/2017 - 11:19 Permalink

Hi there,
You may want to contact the SSA at 1-800-772-1213.

Add new comment