Getting a royal runaround

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 05/05/2016 - 08:28

My sister has been disabled since December 2014. She has an open wound on her leg, has no feeling in her foot or leg, tumors in her stomach and yet no one will help her received any kind of money so she can pay rent and eat.
Who can we go to for help

Fri, 05/06/2016 - 12:29 Permalink

HI There,
You might want to speak with a disability advocate or attorney, they would be able to help her with the application and appeals process. If you fill out the form to the left of this page, we can have one reach out to you.

Add new comment