Claim status

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on

Is there a website where you can check the status of my claim

Tae (not verified)
Mon, 06/10/2019 - 22:11 Permalink

I got a closing summary from ssa and it said i was eligible for ssdi but i havnt heard anything about my ssi. But when i go online it say that the dds is processing my application in a representative will get in contact with me if they need any more information

rsg

In reply to by Tae (not verified)

Tue, 06/11/2019 - 16:55 Permalink

Hi Tae,

SSI and SSDI have different technical requirements so it is possible to hear a decision about one while the other is still processing! If you haven't heard anything about SSI then they are still processing your SSI application and may reach out if they need more information.

Juan (not verified)
Sat, 06/22/2019 - 00:58 Permalink

Im a disabled Veteran 100% P&T and just filed my SSDI claim about 3 weeks ago.. Does anyone know how soon can an expedited claim take?

rsg

In reply to by Juan (not verified)

Mon, 06/24/2019 - 15:50 Permalink

Hi Juan,

Typically, those who are 100% P&T hear back in a few weeks, so as long as you marked down on your application that you are 100% P&T, you should hear back soon. Best of luck!

Brian (not verified)
Sat, 06/22/2019 - 23:16 Permalink

what does it mean when your disability application decision has been made and is being reviewed for processing accuracy

Eric

In reply to by Brian (not verified)

Mon, 06/24/2019 - 17:05 Permalink

Hi Brian,

It means that they are in the putting the final touches on their review. You should be hearing back from the SSA in the near future. Best of luck!

Donna (not verified)

In reply to by Eric

Wed, 08/19/2020 - 18:54 Permalink

But would this be a good or bad thing. Seems to me they are taking second looks at the approved applications more than the denied

mts

In reply to by Donna (not verified)

Thu, 08/20/2020 - 14:52 Permalink

Hi Donna,

From the information they have provided I don't believe there is enough to say one way or the other.

Amelia (not verified)
Sat, 06/29/2019 - 22:57 Permalink

I Applied for my son and have been advocating for him with the help of his lawyer since 2016 I went in front of the judge June 7th My social security account has now changed it now shows representative payee Accounting and report wages. Is it safe to say he was approved?

rsg

In reply to by Amelia (not verified)

Wed, 07/03/2019 - 11:04 Permalink

Hi Amelia,

It sounds like he may have been, but we are not affiliated with the SSA so we can't say for sure. If your son was approved, you should receive a letter in the mail stating so. Until you receive that, you won't know for sure. Good luck!

Janet G Wood (not verified)
Wed, 07/10/2019 - 08:18 Permalink

I have been waiting for a while on a descion can you tell me if I was approved

rsg

In reply to by Janet G Wood (not verified)

Wed, 07/10/2019 - 16:00 Permalink

Hi Janet,

We are not affiliated with the SSA or the federal government, so this isn't something we can help with. You should receive a letter in the mail once a decision has been made. In the meantime, you can check your MySSA account or call the SSA at 1-800-772-1213 for updates. If you worked with a lawyer, you can also contact him or her to see if they received a decision yet. Best of luck to you!

Stephanie (not verified)
Thu, 07/11/2019 - 21:29 Permalink

What does it mean on the website your ssdi disability benfits are being process. Recebtlyhad a hearing about thirty days ago.

rsg

In reply to by Stephanie (not verified)

Thu, 07/18/2019 - 16:27 Permalink

Hi Stephanie,

It means they are still processing your benefits! You'll receive a letter in the mail once a decision has been made.

Stephen (not verified)
Tue, 07/16/2019 - 13:03 Permalink

My appeal, disability determination decision under review
Your appeal is currently under review for processing accuracy, once the review is completed we will continue processing your appeal.
Does this mean I am approved? Originally did not get past medical review this time after medical review I get this

Eric

In reply to by Stephen (not verified)

Tue, 07/16/2019 - 17:22 Permalink

Hi Stephen,

It doesn't necessarily mean you are approved yet, it just means they are still processing your claim and you should hear back sometime in the near future. Best of luck.

Elizabeth (not verified)
Thu, 07/18/2019 - 11:59 Permalink

I applied for ssi benefits for my 12 yr old autistic daughter who also suffers from GAD and ADHD inattentive. Most cases are approved in 90 days. It has been 111 i know they are swamped. But i am wondering will i see a direct deposit if she is approved, then receive a letter. How long does it take them to deposit money if claim is approved.

Eric

In reply to by Elizabeth (not verified)

Fri, 07/19/2019 - 14:56 Permalink

Hi Elizabeth,

After you get your approval letter in the mail, it generally takes between 1 to 2 months to receive your first payment.

Lisa (not verified)
Mon, 07/22/2019 - 14:26 Permalink

How long does it take to get a decision on your claim for disability? My husband has a terminal condition that falls under the Compassionate Allowances. The initial application was submitted the end of February and it has been nearly 5 mo and it still shows; Your benefit application is currently under review for processing accuracy. Once the review is complete, we will continue processing your benefit application. It has shown this for well over a month now.

Add new comment

Find Out If I Qualify for Benefits!