SSDI Sticker or tag for my vehicle

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 15:14

I have permanent disability and need an emblem, sticker or tag for my vehicle.

Jennifer (not verified)
Thu, 09/29/2016 - 05:46 Permalink

Although this is fairly old, I thought I would respond. All you need to do is get your doctor to fill out papers for you (mine have always had the forms there, but possibly you can get them where you get your plates) saying you are disabled and take it to where you get your license plates. (DMV, BMV, Secretary of State - depends where you live). Hope that helps!


In reply to by Jennifer (not verified)

Fri, 09/30/2016 - 10:46 Permalink

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you for sharing! It's true, the process may vary by state as handicap placards are administered by state.

Add new comment