Hearing by Judge

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on

I have been suffering from cronic pain for several years. I have worked since I was 15 years old and would like nothing better but to keep working but, my pain and swelling in my hands feet and legs and the ability to get any kind of relief disables me from working, please reconsider my application and if you would approve my disability I appreciate your time.

fedro carter (not verified)
Tue, 05/24/2016 - 11:20 Permalink

ive been waiting on hearing 2 see judge its been rescheduled twice for 17months . myler is my attorney. i been out wrk since 2013 i cant afford 2 wait any longer chid enforcements threatening 2 incaecerate me.i am forced 2 go back 2 wrk under my conditions.2 survive.asking for intervention ur help. thank you.

Wiggz (not verified)
Tue, 05/30/2017 - 08:39 Permalink

Have been denied 2x, I'm in the next step waiting for them to schedule administration judge in Texas problem is recently moved to New Mexico so can everything transfer to where I reside now? Or the whole process starts over?

ERIC J CHAMBERS (not verified)
Wed, 06/07/2017 - 14:24 Permalink

HEARING RESULTS

Bryan

In reply to by ERIC J CHAMBERS (not verified)

Wed, 06/07/2017 - 14:30 Permalink

HI Eric,
Unfortunately, we do not have hearing results as we are not affiliated with the SSA or the federal government.

Add new comment

Find Out If I Qualify for Benefits!