Payment Records

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 10/17/2011 - 14:38

Please tell me how to obtain a printed record of SSDI payments to my account since April 1, 2011 until September 30, 2011.

Anonymous (not verified)
Tue, 09/20/2016 - 14:37 Permalink

how do I obtain a printed records of ssdi payments to my account since 1991


In reply to by Anonymous (not verified)

Tue, 09/20/2016 - 15:13 Permalink

Hi there,
You may have to contact the SSA to do this, you can do that by calling them at 1-800-772-1213 or by going to their website at

Add new comment