reporting a caseworker

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 01/10/2017 - 15:26

My disability benefit decision revised,my local caseworker was rude, did not return my calls, and when it came time to process my wagechart and update my imputed wages, he blamed my employer for ignoring his requests. He told me that he could not do anything about my payment or get me an emergency check. Now my electric and my mortage is in default.Where can I report his behavior to keep him accountable,

Wed, 01/18/2017 - 16:28 Permalink

Hi there,
You can contact the SSA regarding this at either or by calling 1-800-772-1213 .

Add new comment