Need documentation for son's medical insurance so we can file our taxes

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 01/22/2017 - 14:11

My adult son has SSI disability. Over the course of several years, we have lost documentaion of his medial ins. (medicare/medicaid). This document is now required for our son in order to file our taxes. (he lives with us, has no outside income but receives financial payments from SSI disability). How can I or whom would I contact to get these documents. I have asked SSI and they said I go to "welfare" office, they said they couldn't give this to me... options please... Tami G. Wa.State

Thu, 01/26/2017 - 12:04 Permalink

Hi there,
You may need to contact Washington State's Health Care authority, they may be able to provide you with your son's Medicaid documentation:
You may also want to contact the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid services, they may be able to provide you with his Medicare documentation:

Add new comment