Am I being terminate from receiving benefits?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 03/01/2017 - 17:29

I have been on SSI since a child. I have cerebral palsy. I'm able to walk and stand but not for long periods of times without severe pain and fatigue. I do not have full range of motion on my right side. From December to April I worked as a customer service representative. Grossing 4100 the project end it as well as my right hand could no longer take it. Unfortunately I have a PAyee since I've been with SSI from childhood. She was under the assumption that because I didn't make much I didn't have to report it. This past Monday I received a notice from the office stating I must come in with my payEe with all my paystub's etc. to determine if I'm still eligible. I'm not disputing that I was overpaid and need to make arrangements. Am I being called in for possible termination of benefits or to make payment arrangements

Thu, 03/02/2017 - 10:20 Permalink

Hi there,
The SSA may be adjusting for overpayment, however I really could not say as we are not affiliated with the SSA or the federal government and as such we would not have access to that information.

Add new comment