how do they know?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 17:19

If someone gets sent to jail for 4 months how will the social security dept know ?

Thu, 05/04/2017 - 13:47 Permalink

Hi there,
The corrections system in your state may inform the SSA regarding this, additionally you can also inform them by contact them at 1-800-772-1213.

Add new comment