get paper work

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 09/15/2017 - 13:53

I would like to print out the paper to fill out so that my son can get help

Mon, 09/18/2017 - 09:44 Permalink

HI there,
You may want to go to your local library, they may be able to print these documents for you.

Marissa (not verified)
Wed, 09/27/2017 - 15:04 Permalink

I wanna apply for benefits i am currently out of work right due to the fact of having chronic pains in my left hand and severe headaches. Those have been going on for 4 years now and i been to numerous clinics and none of the medications have been helping. i also have been diagnosed with severe anxiety and depression as well when i was a teenager. so how can i go about with doing an evaluation through social security?


In reply to by Marissa (not verified)

Wed, 09/27/2017 - 16:53 Permalink

HI Marissa,
It would be a good idea to contact the SSA office regarding this, you can get in touch with them by calling 1-800-772-1213.

jess (not verified)
Thu, 01/18/2018 - 13:27 Permalink

I am 25 with Rheumatoid Arthritis, I am in severe pain daily, I work but I am starting to have trouble with walking, will I be able to receive benefits if i'm so young, although I rather work but physically it's starting to get hard.

Add new comment