Ex Cancer Patient

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 10/04/2017 - 12:58

I have Cancer in 2008 I was diagnosed and Cleared the same year but from the treatments I'm in constant pain what can I do to get help?

Thu, 10/05/2017 - 09:16 Permalink

HI there,
You may be eligible for disability benefits. It may be a good idea to contact the SSA at 1-800-772-1213.

Add new comment