transfer placard

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 12/26/2017 - 17:30

I have a permanent disability placard in California. Can I transfer to Az. placard or do I have to start all over here in Yuma? Disability is due to congestive heart failure and angry Sciatica. I know angry sounds funny, but that is how my doctor described it to me.

Wed, 12/27/2017 - 15:40 Permalink

Hi there,
You may want to contact the office in your area that handles disability placards, they may be able to help you further.

Add new comment