adult daughter ssdi and how to claim on income taxes

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sat, 02/03/2018 - 00:42

Can I claim my 30 year old permanently disabled daughter on my income taxes, even though she lives in an ADH (adult disability home)? She has no income except for ssdi and ssi; am confused as to how to claim her. I pay her shelter (through her disability money) Am I considered head of household?

Thu, 02/08/2018 - 09:07 Permalink

Hi there,
I really could not say as we are not tax experts and could not give you advice on the matter. You may want to consult a tax expert in your area regarding this.

Add new comment