Management of someone's social security

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 02/08/2018 - 04:38

When a person has suffered a severe stroke and is not capable of talking or walking and confined to a care facility, how are their finances managed for them especially if they have no family within the USA?

Thu, 02/08/2018 - 09:05 Permalink

Hi there,
The SSA may assign the care facility as a payee in this case.

Add new comment