Claim status

312 posts / 0 new
Last post
Janet G Wood
Did I get approved

Did I get approved

Hi Janet,

Hi Janet,

We are not affiliated with the SSA. You will have to contact them to check. Their number is 1-800-772-1213. Or if you worked with a lawyer at all they typically find out before you, so you may want to contact your lawyer too.

karine zettler
A medical decision has been

A medical decision has been made and we are working to process your benefit application. A Social Security Representative may contact you directly if we need any additional documents or information.

Jackie
I applied for disability in

I applied for disability in July they are on step 2 of 3 processing. Is that a good or bad thing

Hi Jackie,

Hi Jackie,

That means they are still processing your claim. Good luck!

Ellen r barnard
I need a copy of my SSDI

I need a copy of my SSDI stating that decision has not been determined. Still waiting for the decision from the court.

Hi Ellen,

Hi Ellen,

We aren't affiliated with the SSA so we wouldn't be able to do that. You should contact the SSA at 1-800-772-1213 and speak with a representative from there.

Carol
What does this mean? A

What does this mean? A medical decision has been made and we are working to process your decision. A Social Security Representative may contact you or your appointed representative directly if we need any additional documents or information.

Hi Carol,

Hi Carol,

It means they are still working on your claim. Good luck!

Nancy Deere
How long do I wait to see if

How long do I wait to see if I'm approved and when is a check.mailed

Hi Nancy,

Hi Nancy,

It really depends on the situation. Your lawyer if you have one will be able to give you a better understanding, because Social Security lawyers are paid first before the claimants.

Pages

Add new comment